Bike. Run. Jam.
You’re hardcore. You get up early to get in an hour of workout time. You bike to work. You actually *run* your errands. Your friends are slightly afraid of you.
Meet the device that packs in the same amount of action you do – MOTOACTV is a fitness tracker and smart music player combined into a lightweight, wearable device. It’s like having a personal trainer and a DJ joining you on your run or ride. It’s the smart fusion of music and fitness that alters its workout performances with you, so you can focus on fitness, not playlists.
And even better – You move. Wires do not. That’s why MOTOACTV gives you the option to stay connected to your smartphone, so you can get texts or calls (and rock out) via your stereo Bluetooth headphones without breaking a stride.
Sync MOTOACTV with your PC, so you can check out the music you perform to best or track your workouts over extended time periods, set goals, and even create workout competitions with your friends or via the MOTOACTV Web Portal.
Keep connected. Keep your pace. Register for MOTOACTV updates.
MOTOACTV will rock your fitness goals with the following features:
· Ongoing tracking of fitness performance stats, including pace, distance, calories burned, and map of route covered, with automatic wireless syncing of workout data to MOTOACTV.com
· 8GB or 16GB of storage for endless playlists
· Sweat-proof, rain-resistant with scratch-resistant Corning® Gorilla® Glass, with a 1.6” full-color touch-screen display that auto-adjusts for indoor or outdoor lighting
· Option to sync with the latest Motorola Android smartphone to receive incoming calls and texts
· FM radio capabilities for more song variety
· Five hours of battery life for outdoor workouts, 10 hours indoors, and nearly two weeks on standby
· Supports both Bluetooth 4.0 and ANT+ wireless connectivity for all your existing fitness sensors and your future ones
· Size: 46 x 46 x 9.6 mm
· Weight: 35 g