You’ve just unboxed your new DROID RAZR M by MOTOROLA, charged it, activated it and you’re ready to go.
It’s so intuitive, you’ll have no problem getting up and running.
But here are twelve things you might want to know about your new smartphone:
1: Go beyond the left-to-right swipe when unlocking your phone. With the lock screen, you can go straight to the phone & make a call, send a text message or snap a photo. Oh, and did we mention Face Unlock? That’s right, personalized security that responds to your face.
2: The built-in SMARTACTIONS™ software is freaky smart and automates dozens of everyday tasks so you do less fumbling with your phone, and avoid embarrassing rings when it’s quiet time.
3: Want to capture that picture-perfect moment? Check out all the features the camera offers: from multi-shot mode to photo capture while recording in HD to Panorama mode, you won’t miss a minute.
4: Taking a screenshot is not only easy, it’s a great way to share those hilarious texts from late last night.
5: The Google Chrome browser is gold and lets you open incognito tabs, request desktop sites and bookmark sites with one touch in the settings menu.
6. Circles Widget provide an easy and aesthetically pleasing way to get your day on track. Set the alarm clock, add cities to your weather watch list when traveling, and set up notifications with the all-in-one weather, clock, and battery widgets.
7. Google Mobile, the best of Google on the go, pre-loaded, including Google™ Search: Find what you need, when you need it. Google Maps™: Navigate your world and never get lost. Google+™: Connect and share with friends and family. Google Drive™: Create and collaborate
8. Voice typing comes in handy for those times when your digits are otherwise occupied or restricted by law.
9. Enabling NFC functionality allows you to send contacts, links, maps and more, directly to other phones.
Easily pair your phone with NFC-compatible headsets and other accessories and enjoy multiple levels of security, to keep your data safe
10. The time saving Notification Window organizes your incoming texts, emails, voicemails and other notices, all in one convenient place, so you can prioritize your time the way you see fit..
11. Get “Help” right on your phone. With Motorola’s exclusive Help app, you get tutorials right on your phone. Need to know more about the Mobile data setting & how to control data usage? The Help app tells you how to set a usage warning and a usage limit. With Tutorials and Help Topics, you won’t even need to pull the instruction manual out of the box.
12:. Preload YouTube videos.The best addition to the YouTube for Android app is the ability to preload videos. While your phone is charging and connected to Wi-Fi, the feature temporarily stores subscribed videos and videos in your Watch Later playlist letting you watch on the DROID RAZR M without any interruptions for your viewing pleasure.