terms + conditions
Redemption of the moto z² force edition promotional offer at Verizon depends on the type of Verizon store from which you purchase your moto z² force edition. Only one redemption method is permitted per moto z² force purchase. See below for details.
General Terms and Conditions (applicable to all Verizon stores).
- Valid only on the purchase (or lease) and activation of a new Moto Z² Force Edition from Verizon Wireless stores and online, during the valid Promotion Period.
- Offer valid only on purchases made during July 25, 2017 to November 22, 2017 (“Promotion Period”). Offer may not be combined with any other Motorola promotional offers, rebates, coupons or discounts.
- Gift with Purchase: Insta-Share Projector MotoMod™ (Approx. retail value: $299.99).
- Limit one (1) Gift with Purchase per device purchased, within the Promotion Period, with the exception that each Buy One Get One Free / Lease One Get One Free, purchase is only eligible for one (1) Gift with Purchase, unless otherwise set forth by your carrier. Decisions regarding eligibility to receive Gift with Purchase in situations of combined offers are to be made in Motorola’s sole discretion, whose decision is final and binding.
- The following products are not eligible for this Promotion:
- Products purchased or acquired in used or refurbished condition, or through warranty or insurance claims, do not qualify for this Promotion.
- Products that were acquired as demo units or provided without cost for training purposes to employees do not qualify for this Promotion.
- Products returned to the point of sale are not eligible for this Promotion.
- Promotional offer is valid only for legal residents of the 50 United States, D.C., and Puerto Rico, age 18 or older, and shall be construed and evaluated according with the laws of the United States. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW OR REGULATION.
- Individuals and organizations with a business to business account may redeem this offer.
- Available for a limited time, while supplies last, on a first-come, first-serve basis. Motorola reserves the right to substitute to an alternate gift with purchase.
- Motorola reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Promotion if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Promotion is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Motorola's control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Promotion as contemplated herein. Motorola reserves the right to discontinue the participation privileges of any Participant who engages in any fraudulent activity or uses the Program in a manner inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions or with any federal, state or local, laws, statutes or ordinances.
- Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and Motorola reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Fraudulent submissions may result in prosecution under Wire and Internet Fraud Statutes.
Supplemental Terms and Conditions--In-store redemption at Verizon Corporate Stores
Eligible purchases made between October 1, 2017 to November 22, 2017 must be redeemed online within 30 days of activation, and no later than 11:59:59 PM ET December 22, 2017. Available to customers who purchase a moto z² force edition and also purchase a moto insta-share projector mod (for $99.99) within the same from a Verizon Wireless retail store, online and telesales. The $99.99 purchase price will be rebated to the consumer in the form of a pre-paid Mastercard.
Must submit proof of purchase online for both moto z² force edition and moto insta-share projector mod within 30 days of activation. Prepaid Mastercard will be mailed within 8 weeks after receipt of claim to the billing address on file with Verizon Wireless and will be charged back if service is canceled w/in 6 mos. Prepaid Mastercard is issued by SUNRISE BANKS N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Limit one Prepaid Mastercard per Moto Insta Share Projector Mod per qualifying device purchase.
How to get your prepaid Mastercard®:
- Go to vzw.com/DigitalRebateCenter and enter promo code MOTOZ2OFFER
- Complete the online form and have equipment receipt (with moto insta-share projector and moto z² force edition purchase) and moto z² force edition UPC barcode ready to upload. Submit your receipt and UPC barcodes. You must submit within 30 days of purchase date. Photocopied, illegible, or mechanically reproduced submissions are not eligible.
- Your rebate prepaid Mastercard® will be mailed to you in 8 weeks.
Supplemental Terms and Conditions--In-store Redemption at Select Verizon Dealers.
Eligible purchases must be made in-store by 11:59:59 PM ET November 22, 2017. Available to customers who purchase a moto z² force edition and Moto insta-share projector mod within the same transaction from select Verizon Wireless dealers. A credit of $200 discount and a $99.99 instant credit will be applied to the purchase of Moto insta-share projector.
Supplemental Terms and Conditions--Online Redemption at all other Verizon stores.
Eligible purchases must be redeemed online by 11:59:59 PM ET December 20, 2017.
Online redemption only; a valid email and US mailing address is required. To redeem the Gift with Purchase, visit https://motorola.rewardpromo.com and enter the following information: your name, address, city, state, ZIP code, phone number, email address, place of purchase, model number and upload a legible copy of your purchase receipt, and picture of the white packing label on the box, with the IMEI/ESN (serial number) clearly shown.
Failure to properly submit all required information/documentation will result in such claim being rejected. Participants will be notified by email if their claim has been rejected stating the reason for the rejection. If the claim is rejected the first time, a participant may re-submit the claim with corrected or supplemented information/documentation prior to 11:59 PM ET, on January 17, 2018. Incomplete or illegible redemptions, including those with incomplete or unverifiable proof of purchase will be considered invalid and ineligible. All submissions become the property of Motorola and will not be returned.
Motorola is not responsible for problems related to computer systems, hardware, software or equipment or programming associated with the Promotion or utilized by the consumer, or other errors, failures or interruption in computer transmissions, communication networks, the website, or network connections or for any other technical or non-technical error or malfunction.
Please allow at least 4-6 weeks for fulfillment from receipt of complete and valid required information/documents.
Motorola Mobility LLC, 222 W. Merchandise Mart Plaza, Suite 1800, Chicago, IL 60654