terms + conditions
- Valid only on the purchase (or lease) and activation of a new Moto Z2 Force Edition from AT&T and their authorized retailers including retail stores and online, during the valid promotion period.
- Offer valid only on purchases made from July 25, 2017 and December 31, 2017, and must redeem online by January 28, 2018 at 11:59:59 PM ET. Not valid on prior purchases. Offer may not be combined with any other Motorola promotional offers, rebates, coupons or discounts, including employee purchase or friends & family purchase programs.
- Gift with Purchase: Insta-Share Projector MotoModTM (Approx. retail value: $299.99). Please allow 4-6 weeks for fulfillment from receipt of complete and valid required information/documents.
- Limit one (1) Gift with Purchase per device purchased. Decisions regarding eligibility to receive Gift with Purchase in situations of combined offers are to be made in Motorola’s sole discretion, whose decision is final and binding.
- Online redemption only; a valid email and US mailing address is required. To redeem the Gift with Purchase, visit https://motorola.rewardpromo.com and enter the following information: your name, address, city, state, ZIP code, phone number, email address, place of purchase, model number and upload a legible copy of your purchase receipt, and picture of the white packing label on the box, with the IMEI/ESN (serial number) clearly shown.
- The following products are not eligible for this Promotion:
- Products purchased or acquired in used or refurbished condition, or through warranty or insurance claims, do not qualify for this Promotion.
- Products that were acquired as demo units or provided without cost for training purposes to employees do not qualify for this Promotion.
- Products returned to the point of sale are not eligible for this Promotion.
- Promotional offer is valid only for legal residents of the 50 United States, D.C., and Puerto Rico, age 18 or older, and shall be construed and evaluated according with the laws of the United States. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW OR REGULATION.
- Individuals and organizations with a business to business account may redeem this offer.
- Failure to properly submit all required information/documentation will result in such claim being rejected. Participants will be notified by email if their claim has been rejected stating the reason for the rejection. A participant may re-submit the claim with corrected or supplemented information/documentation prior to February 25, 2018 11:59 PM Eastern Time if the claim is rejected at the first time. Incomplete or illegible redemptions, including those with incomplete or unverifiable proof of purchase will be considered invalid and ineligible. All submissions become the property of the Motorola and will not be returned.
- Available while supplies last. Motorola reserves the right to substitute an item of equal or greater value.
- Motorola is not responsible for problems related to computer systems, hardware, software or equipment or programming associated with the Promotion or utilized by the consumer, or other errors, failures or interruption in computer transmissions, communication networks, the website, or network connections or for any other technical or non-technical error or malfunction. Motorola is not responsible for any miscommunication by sales persons at carrier partners or authorized retailers regarding the details of this Promotion.
- Motorola reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Promotion if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Promotion is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor's control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Promotion as contemplated herein. Motorola reserves the right to discontinue the participation privileges of any Participant who engages in any fraudulent activity or uses the Program in a manner inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions or with any federal, state or local, laws, statutes or ordinances.
- Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and Motorola reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Fraudulent submissions may result in prosecution under Wire and Internet Fraud Statutes.
Motorola Mobility LLC, 222 W. Merchandise Mart Plaza, Suite 1800, Chicago, IL 60654