DESIGNED TO BE
Available with Select Carriers. Please Check Carrier Compatibility here.
As low as $1.00 for your new device with moto trade-in when you exchange your older phone.
Certain features, services and applications are network dependent and may not be available in all areas; additional terms, conditions and/or charges may apply. Contact your service provider for details. Use of this device is subject to the terms of your wireless service plan. This product meets applicable Radio Frequency Emission Exposure Guidelines. Accessories individually labeled.
MOTOROLA, the Stylized M Logo, MOTO and the MOTO family of marks are trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. © 2022 Motorola Mobility LLC.
motorola edge 30 fusion is designed and manufactured by/for Motorola Mobility LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Lenovo. Qualcomm Snapdragon is a product of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries. Qualcomm and Snapdragon are trademarks of Qualcomm Incorporated, registered in the United States and other countries.
BLUETOOTH is a trademark of Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG).
USB Type-C® and USB-C® are registered trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.
Wi-Fi is a trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance.
ThinkShield is a trademark of Lenovo.
Google and [insert product] are trademarks of Google LLC.
Dolby and Dolby Atmos are among the registered and unregistered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.
1. 5G service available with 5G plan. 5G network coverage required; available only in select areas; device not compatible with all 5G networks. Contact your service provider for details.
2. Based on 5G sub-6GHz network connectivity, providing 90-130 Mbps download speeds to the average user. 5G service plan and 5G network coverage required; available only in select areas; device not compatible with all 5G networks. Contact your service provider for details.
3. Available user storage is less due to many factors, including operating system, software and functions utilizing part of this capacity; may change with software updates.
4. Requires separately purchased Wi-Fi 6 compatible router and plan that may vary by location.
5. Available only in certain countries due to regulatory limitations; see service provider for availability; requires separately purchased Wi-Fi 6e compatible router and plan that may vary by location.
6. Compared to phones with sRGB color space; based on use of DCI-P3 color space with 25% larger color gamut than sRGB.
7. Median users can get up to 12 hours of battery life in 10 min of charge. Battery must be substantially depleted; charging rate slows as charging progresses. All battery life claims are approximate and based on the median user tested across a mixed use profile (which includes both usage and standby time) under optimal network conditions. Actual battery performance will vary and depends on many factors including signal strength, network and device settings, temperature, battery condition, and usage patterns.
8. Ready For wireless connection is supported with TVs that support Android smartphone screen mirroring (Miracast) only. Ready For wired connection supported with TVs or monitors that have HDMI port or USB-C video-in port; Video-enabled USB-C cable or USB-C-to-HDMI adaptor required.
9. Requires game controller compatible with Android 11 or later. Game must support Bluetooth® controller input.
10. Smart software can recognize up to 3 faces/people in the same frame.
11. Ready For PC is available on selected devices, and on Windows 10. Visit the FAQ page for a full list of device and software compatibility. Requires PC app download. PC and mobile device to connect wirelessly must share the same Wi-Fi AP (access point) OR must be connected via USB-C cord.
12. Bluetooth® accessories sold separately.
13. Water-repellent design creates a barrier to help protect against moderate exposure to water, such as accidental spills, splashes, or light rain. Not designed to be submersed in water, or exposed to pressurized water, or other liquids; may diminish over time. Not waterproof.
14. Auto smile capture can recognize up to 5 faces/people in the same frame.
** Actual refresh rate may be less and will vary based on app/content limitations and requirements, device mode settings, and other factors.
*** As compared to traditional phase detection auto focus.