DESIGNED TO BE
The Pantone® Color of the Year,
Viva Magenta Bundle includes noise-canceling wireless earbuds.
Available with Select Carriers. Please Check Carrier Compatibility here.
Free expedited shipping
As low as $1.00 for your new device with moto trade-in when you exchange your older phone.
Pantone and Motorola bring Pantone’s
Color of the Year to life.
Pantone and Motorola enter an exciting partnership to bring you revolutionary devices in colors that tell your unique and vibrant story.
Impossibly thin, perfectly balanced
Choose from a set of beautiful finishes and color options, including the brand-new Pantone Color of the Year Viva Magenta, with a delightfully soft vegan leather finish. A curved endless edge design, smooth contours, and matte glass give you a premium tactile experience with the impossibly thin motorola edge 30 fusion.
Explore your world through the lens of motorola edge 30 fusion – and give your inspiration an edge with exciting, easy-to-use camera features.
Capture the moments of your life in their best light.
View your favorite entertainment in fluid vibrance from edge to edge
Smoother streaming, scrolling, and gaming – faster too
pOLED & HDR10+
Deeper blacks, sharper details, infinite contrast
Brighter, richer colors6 meet cinematic standards for accuracy
Cinema-quality Dolby Atmos® sound
Unlock new levels of emotion in your favorite music and movies with multidimensional Dolby Atmos® audio. Hear improved bass, cleaner vocals, and more clarity at higher volumes on two large stereo speakers. And with the convenience of touch control, the wireless, noise-canceling earbuds deliver superior sound quality for music and calls.
Stay in the fast lane
Get power for the day in just 10 minutes with TurboPower™ 68W charging7.
Keep going & going
Stay in your zone without worrying about battery life on a 4400 mAh battery7.
Are you Ready For?
Your phone is ready for bigger things – connect wirelessly8 to your big screen
for galvanizing gaming, intimate video calls, or simply a larger desktop.
Enjoy a console-like experience9 at exhilarating 5G speed1, 2 with Snapdragon Elite Gaming™ – right from your phone onto the big screen.
More features you'll enjoy
Your phone is yours
Customize your phone with My UX for a personalized view of the things you do. And with a clean Android experience, there’s no need to worry about clunky software skins or duplicate apps.
Safe and secure
Your data is protected from malware, phishing, and other threats by the ThinkShield® for mobile suite of hardware and software security features.
Unlock your phone by touching the on-screen fingerprint reader or glancing at the camera.
Certain features, services and applications are network dependent and may not be available in all areas; additional terms, conditions and/or charges may apply. Contact your service provider for details. Use of this device is subject to the terms of your wireless service plan. This product meets applicable Radio Frequency Emission Exposure Guidelines. Accessories individually labeled.
MOTOROLA, the Stylized M Logo, MOTO and the MOTO family of marks are trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. © 2022 Motorola Mobility LLC.
motorola edge 30 fusion is designed and manufactured by/for Motorola Mobility LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Lenovo. Qualcomm Snapdragon is a product of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries. Qualcomm and Snapdragon are trademarks of Qualcomm Incorporated, registered in the United States and other countries.
BLUETOOTH is a trademark of Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG).
USB Type-C® and USB-C® are registered trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.
Wi-Fi is a trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance.
ThinkShield is a trademark of Lenovo.
Google and [insert product] are trademarks of Google LLC.
Dolby and Dolby Atmos are among the registered and unregistered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.
1. 5G service available with 5G plan. 5G network coverage required; available only in select areas; device not compatible with all 5G networks. Contact your service provider for details.
2. Based on 5G sub-6GHz network connectivity, providing 90-130 Mbps download speeds to the average user. 5G service plan and 5G network coverage required; available only in select areas; device not compatible with all 5G networks. Contact your service provider for details.
3. Available user storage is less due to many factors, including operating system, software and functions utilizing part of this capacity; may change with software updates.
4. Requires separately purchased Wi-Fi 6 compatible router and plan that may vary by location.
5. Available only in certain countries due to regulatory limitations; see service provider for availability; requires separately purchased Wi-Fi 6e compatible router and plan that may vary by location.
6. Compared to phones with sRGB color space; based on use of DCI-P3 color space with 25% larger color gamut than sRGB.
7. Median users can get up to 12 hours of battery life in 10 min of charge. Battery must be substantially depleted; charging rate slows as charging progresses. All battery life claims are approximate and based on the median user tested across a mixed use profile (which includes both usage and standby time) under optimal network conditions. Actual battery performance will vary and depends on many factors including signal strength, network and device settings, temperature, battery condition, and usage patterns.
8. Ready For wireless connection is supported with TVs that support Android smartphone screen mirroring (Miracast) only. Ready For wired connection supported with TVs or monitors that have HDMI port or USB-C video-in port; Video-enabled USB-C cable or USB-C-to-HDMI adaptor required.
9. Requires game controller compatible with Android 11 or later. Game must support Bluetooth® controller input.
10. Smart software can recognize up to 3 faces/people in the same frame.
11. Ready For PC is available on selected devices, and on Windows 10. Visit the FAQ page for a full list of device and software compatibility. Requires PC app download. PC and mobile device to connect wirelessly must share the same Wi-Fi AP (access point) OR must be connected via USB-C cord.
12. Bluetooth® accessories sold separately.
13. Water-repellent design creates a barrier to help protect against moderate exposure to water, such as accidental spills, splashes, or light rain. Not designed to be submersed in water, or exposed to pressurized water, or other liquids; may diminish over time. Not waterproof.
14. Auto smile capture can recognize up to 5 faces/people in the same frame.
** Actual refresh rate may be less and will vary based on app/content limitations and requirements, device mode settings, and other factors.
*** As compared to traditional phase detection auto focus.