Motorola MBP668CONNECT 3.5
Motorola MBP668CONNECT 3.5" Video Baby Monitor with Wi-Fi
The Motorola MBP668CONNECT 3.5" Video Baby Monitor with Wi-Fi® enables you to keep an eye on things while at home on the handheld parent unit and away on compatible smartphones, tablets, and computers.
3.5" diagonal color screen
Watch real-time video of two rooms at once on the ergonomic parent unit with 3.5" diagonal color screen and split-screen viewing.
hubble connected for smartphones, tablets and computers
Download the Hubble Connected app to view your cameras from anywhere in 720p HD, plus get smart notifications and manually record videos or take image snapshots.
With the two-way communication feature you can hear your little one clearly then sooth them with your voice from another room.
room temperature display
Know whether your child's room is too hot or too cold with the convenient room temperature display.
infrared night vision and digital zoom
Infrared LED lights on the cameras allow you to see your little one clearly day or night. And get the perfect view of your child with the digital zoom feature, which allows you to zoom the image on the screen 2x.
parent unit size
W 4.80" x D 1.02" x H 3.15"
parent unit weight
baby unit size
W 2.25" x D 2.75" x H 4.50"
baby unit weight
2.4 GHz FHSS and Wi-Fi
Up to 1000ft
All Hubble products can be set up using an Android or iOS mobile device only: Android 4.4.2 or higher or iOS 8 or later. Blackberry, Windows and Kindle mobile devices are not supported. Here are the links to download the app: - Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.blinkhd - iOs: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hubble-for-motorola-monitors/id796352577?mt=8 We’ve put together a video to help explain the setup process of your camera in detail:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11EVAYVxdc0
Please check if the Camera is within Wi-Fi® range. If the LED on your Camera is flashing slowly, please try to move the Camera closer to the router for better Wi-Fi® connectivity and try again.
• Try recharging or replacing the battery back in the Parent Unit.
• Reset the units by disconnecting the battery pack in the Parent Unit and unplug both the Parent Unit and Baby Unit from electrical power. Wait about 15 seconds before reconnecting. Allow up to one minute for the Baby Unit and the Parent Unit to synchronize.
• Is the unit turned on (green ON/OFF LED lit)? Press and hold the ON/OFF button on the Parent Unit to turn it ON.
• Is the correct camera selected? Change the camera number, if necessary.
• Is the video display turned on? Press the VIDEO ON/OFF button to turn it on.
• When operating using batteries only, the Display will go blank after 5 minutes or 30 minutes or 60 minutes to save power (depending on video settings). The unit is still active and will give you audio alerts. You can reactivate the screen by pressing any button.