Extra $50 trade-in discount for most phones, check below..
Free expedited shipping.
Failure to send your trade-in device will result in the new device purchased being disabled remotely by Motorola.
Streaming is smoother, downloading faster, video chatting lag-free, and app switching effortless2 – all powered by a Snapdragon® 480+ 5G processor and 4GB of RAM.
Bring out the brilliance of any moment, in any light, with an advanced 48MP3 camera system.
Quad Pixel technology gives you 4x better light sensitivity3, making your night shots as clear and bright as your day shots.
See your subject up close with Macro Vision and capture tiny details a standard lens would miss.
Bright, fluid, expansive views – all comfortably handheld.
For smooth gaming, seamless scrolling, and reduced eye strain.
Crisp, clear, loud
Enjoy high-quality audio output from two large stereo speakers.
For deeper listening
Immerse yourself in new dimensions of sound
with Dolby Atmos®.
Go up to two days on a single charge4 with a powerful 5000mAh battery. Video chat with friends, binge-watch a new series, or listen to an epic playlist with a long-lasting battery that keeps up with everything you do.
Keep it all stored
With up to 128GB of built-in storage5, you’ll have plenty of room for photos, movies, songs, apps, and games. Add up to 1TB more using a microSD card6.
With My UX, control your phone with simple gestures, customize your entertainment settings, and create a look that’s all you.
Designed and manufactured by/for Motorola Mobility LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Lenovo.
Manufactured under license from Dolby Laboratories. Dolby, Dolby Atmos, and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories Licensing Corporation.
Screen images simulated. Phone UI for illustration purposes only, and subject to change.
1. 5G service available with 5G plan. 5G network coverage required; available only in select areas; device not compatible with all 5G networks. Contact your service provider for details.
2. Based on 5G sub-6GHz network connectivity during average network traffic. Available with 5G service plan and 5G network coverage; available only in select areas; device not compatible with all 5G networks. See carrier for details.
3. The 48MP sensor combines 4 pixels into 1, for an effective photo resolution of 12MP.
4. All battery life claims are approximate and based on the median user tested across a mixed use profile (which includes both usage and standby time) under optimal network conditions. Actual battery performance will vary and depends on many factors including signal strength, network and device settings, temperature, battery condition, and usage patterns.
5. Available user storage is less due to many factors, including operating system, software, and functions utilizing part of this capacity; may change with software updates.
6. Supports up to 1T microSD card, microSD cards sold separately. Content with DRM restrictions may not be able to be moved to the card.
7. Water-repellent design creates a barrier to help protect against moderate exposure to water such as accidental spills, splashes or light rain. Not designed to be submersed in water, or exposed to pressurized water, or other liquids; may diminish over time. Not waterproof.
Memory, storage, color options, SIM slot, and accessories vary by market. Check with your carrier or retailer for availability.