Certain features, functionality, and product specifications may be network dependent and subject to additional terms, conditions, and charges. All are subject to change without notice. MOTOROLA, the Stylized M Logo, MOTO, and the MOTO family of marks are trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. ©2023 Motorola Mobility LLC. All rights reserved.
Designed and manufactured by/for Motorola Mobility LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Lenovo.
Google and Android are trademarks of Google LLC
microSD is a trademark of SD-3C, LLC.
Snapdragon Sound is a product of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries.
Snapdragon and Snapdragon sound are trademarks or registered trademarks of Qualcomm Incorporated, registered in the United States and other countries.
Screen images simulated. Phone UI for illustration purposes only, and subject to change.
Manufactured with Dolby technologies under license from Dolby Laboratories. Dolby, Dolby Atmos, and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories, Licensing Corporation. Manufactured under license from Dolby Laboratories.
RAZR® is a registered trademark of Razor USA LLC; RAZR and RAZR-formatives are used with permission of Razor USA LLC.
1. Based on the following features not found in other vertical flip phones: 3.6" screen size, up to 144Hz refresh rate, and 1056 x 1066 resolution
2. PANTONE Color identification is solely for artistic purposes and not intended to be used for specification. Refer to current PANTONE Color publications for accurate color. PANTONE and the PANTONE Chip Design are the property of Pantone LLC in the United States and/or in other countries. © Pantone LLC, 2023. All rights reserved. This is an authorized PANTONE product manufactured under license by Motorola Mobility.
3. As compared to traditional LCD technology.
4. All battery life claims are approximate and based on the median user tested across a mixed use profile (which includes both usage and standby time) under optimal network conditions. Actual battery performance will vary and depends on many factors including signal strength, network and device settings, temperature, battery condition, and usage patterns.
5. Maximum 30W charge; TurboPower™ charging capable only with Motorola TurboPower™ charger; Motorola TurboPower™ 33 charger does not increase maximum charge capability.
6. Both TurboPower and wireless charger sold separately.
7. 5G service available with 5G plan. 5G network coverage required; available only in select areas; device not compatible with all 5G networks. Contact your service provider for details.
8. Based on performance data reported by Qualcomm of Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 Mobile Platform as compared to the previous generation Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 Mobile Platform.
9. Water-repellent design creates a barrier to help protect against moderate exposure to water, such as accidental spills, splashes, or light rain. Not designed to be submersed in water, or exposed to pressurized water, or other liquids; may diminish over time. Not waterproof.
10. Available user storage is less due to many factors, including operating system, software and functions utilizing part of this capacity; may change with software updates. Check with your carrier or retailer for availability.
11. Auto smile capture can recognize up to 5 faces/people in the same frame.
Memory, storage, color options, SIM slot, and accessories vary by market. Check with your carrier or retailer for availability