Motorola VerveBuds 500 True Wireless Earbuds Black
Motorola VerveBuds 500 True Wireless Earbuds
Sleek, smart and small the new Verve 500 ear-buds will go anywhere you do. 3 hours of play time with an additional 6 hours delivered by the broodingly dark charging case.
rich stereo sound
Hear and feel your music with powerful, oversized speakers that lock in the sound. It’s the kind of rich audio you’d expect from over-the-ear headphones, in an ultralight and comfortable on-ear design. Plus, it has a battery life of up to 9 hours of playtime.
dual-mic for crystal clear sound
Hear and be heard with HD audio quality and amazing dual-mic CrystalTalk™ noise canceling technology. And carry your conversation further, with up to 300 feet of range with call clarity every step of the way.
siri, google now, and alexa compatible
Users can download the Hubble Connect for Verve Life app to track and monitor their last connected location. The upgraded app is now integrated with Amazon Alexa, users can take command of a wide range of skills, from their mobile phones/tablets.
up to 9 hours with charging case
works with motorola connect app****
works with amazon alexa, google assistant and siri
- Insert the Vervebuds into your ear and rotate to fit comfortably.
- To optimize the best fitting and audio experience, it is recommended to try different earbud sizes.
- Ensure both buds are inside the charging case with the lid closed. Take both buds out from the case.
- Select "Vervebuds 500" from the smartphone Bluetooth menu.
- Switch off the right bud by either holding MFB for 2 seconds or by putting the right bud into the case with lid closed.
- Put the left bud into pairing mode by holding it for 5 seconds.
- Select "Vervebuds 500(L)"
- Pairing: Red-blue flash
- Standby: Blue flash
- Charging: Red steady
- Fully charged: Off
- Battery low: Red flash