Choose a track: 1. Prototype or 2. Business Concept/Plan
You dream up—and develop—awesome ideas in groups of four over a 10 week period with formal check-ins every two weeks (plus weekly informals).
We’ll give you a MakeWithMoto HW Dev Kit, SDK and guidance from some of the best engineers in the industry.
- Current graduate and undergraduate students in McCormick School of Engineering
- Graduate and undergraduate students who are current or past Segal Design Center and/or Farley Center for Entrepreneurship students
There’s no doubt your ideas are awesome. However, we’ve gotta put some kind of scoring system in place. We’re looking for:
1. Originality of concept
2. Prototype implementation
3. Ability to manufacture
4. Ability to add to next Moto device
5. Use of innovative Moto X technologies
6. Overall improvement to daily life
In addition to serious bragging rights, the winning team will: