motorola data charging cable usb-a to usb-c-black
Motorola Data/Charging Cable USB-A to USB-C — Black
FAST DATA-SYNC & CHARGING CABLE SUPPORTS QUICK CHARGING AND DATA TRANSFER*
This USB-A to USB-C (USB 2.0) cable lets you connect your USB-A host to a standard USB-C–enabled device for charging at up to 3 Amps and syncing data, photos and music at transfer speeds of up to 480 Mbps.*
- Connects standard USB (USB-A) ports to standard USB-C–enabled devices.
- Reversible USB-C connector. USB-C is a user-friendly, reversible connector. No matter which way you plug it in, it is always the right side up.
- Data at transfer speeds is up to 480-Mbps and charging output is up to 3 Amps.*
- High quality, safe and reliable: Uses standard 56kΩ pull-up resistor. Design verified by more than 10,000 cycle bending test, 10,000 cycle plug-in and out, and 50N/kgf for the pull test.
- Enviromentally friendly: PVC-free, BFR-free, Phthalate-free and RoHS compliant
- Limited warranty: 1 year
USB-A to USB-C (Type-C™)
Up to 3A
Device dependent, up to 3A
Power cord length
3.3 ft (1 m)
1.08 oz (30.6 g)
Power output up to 3.0 Amp; data transfer speed up to 480 Mbps
Standard USB-A port host and USB-C (Type-C™) enabled devices including smartphones, tablets, laptops and other portable devices.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
1 USB-A to USB-C Data/ Charging Cable (USB 2.0) SKN6473A
Yes. But your device must be standard USB-C compatible. Transfer speed is up to 480Mbps.
Yes. But your device must be standard USB-C compatible.
Yes. But your device must be standard USB-C compatible. Please note that SPN5945A is white color and this cable is black color, but the color won't affect the functionality.
No. The charger and device must both support turbo charge capability in order to obtain fast charging. The wall outlet normally does not have turbo charge capability.
Yes. Both phones use USB-C connectors. However, you will need to use a turbo charge capable charger to obtain fast charging.
No, these phones use micro USB connectors. Please use Motorola Data/Charging Cable USB-A To Micro USB from our website for these phones.
Yes. These phones use USB-C connectors. (Please note that this cable does not fit 'moto g6 play' phones as moto g6 play phones use micro USB ports.)