Motorola MBP845CONNECT-2 5
Motorola MBP845CONNECT-2 5" Video Baby Monitor with Wi-Fi® with 2 Cameras
Motorola MBP845CONNECT-2 HD Wi-Fi® Video Baby Monitor with two cameras to keep an eye on your child from the 5.0" in-home monitor or your compatible smartphone, tablet, or computer.
5" diagonal color screen
Watch real-time video of your baby's room on the ergonomic parent unit with 5" diagonal color screen and never miss a moment.
hubble connected for smartphones, tablets, and computers
Download the Hubble Connected app to view your camera from anywhere in 720p HD, plus get smart notifications and manually record videos or take image snapshots.
With the two-way communication feature and an impressive 1000ft range*, you can hear your little one clearly then sooth them with your voice from another room.
room temperature display
Know whether your child's room is too hot or too cold with the convenient room temperature display.
digital zoom and infrared night vision
Get the perfect view of your child with the digital zoom feature, which allows you to zoom the image on the screen 2x. And infrared LED lights on the camera allow you to see your little one clearly day or night.
parent unit size
W 6.20" x D 0.80" x H 3.68"
parent unit weight
baby unit size
W 2.25" x D 2.75" x H 4.50"
baby unit weight
2.4 GHz FHSS and Wi-Fi
Up to 1000ft
Up to 4 Cameras
The battery in the Parent Unit may be running low. Connect the Parent Unit to the mains power with the supplied power adapter for recharging.
• Your Baby and Parent Units may be too close to one another. Move them farther apart.
• Make sure there is at least 1 to 2 meters between the 2 units to avoid audio feedback.
• Reset the units by disconnecting them from the electrical power and use a pin to press the reset key until you either hear a beep, or the monitor turns off. Wait about 15 minutes before plugging the units back in. Allow up to one minute for the camera and the parent unit to synchronize.
• Is the unit turned on? Press and hold the ON/OFF button on the Parent Unit to turn it ON.
• Is the correct camera selected? Change the camera number, if necessary.
• Is the video display turned on? Press the VIDEO ON/OFF button to turn it on.
• When operating using batteries only, the Display will go blank after 5 minutes or 30 minutes or 60 minutes to save power (depending on video settings). The unit is still active and will give you audio alerts. You can reactivate the screen by pressing any button.