motorola smart in ear thermometer in white
Motorola Smart In-Ear Thermometer
Measure and track your baby's temperature with the Motorola Smart Ear Thermometer with Temperature Tracking.
fast, accurate measurements
This Motorola Smart Ear Thermometer with Temperature Tracking provides accurate measurements within one second, saving you valuable time, and displays the temperature on an easy-to-read LCD screen.
stay hubble connected
You can also transmit readings instantly via Bluetooth to the Hubble Connect for Smart Nursery app, where you can track the temperature history of up to 4 family members and share readings with doctors or family, all from your smartphone or tablet.
W 1.44" x D 1.18" x H 5.20"
control on compatible smartphones and tablets*
track temperature history for up to 4 family members
1. Place the thermometer in your hand with your finger on the MODE button. Press the MODE button, then the thermometer enters the object/liquid temperature measuring mode. Note: Do not use this mode to measure body temperature.
2. Hold the thermometer and ensure the probe is approximately 0.5cm (1/4 inches) from the liquid or surface whose temperature you want to measure. Press the TEMPERATURE MEASURING button to start.
3. Remove the thermometer from the object. The LCD screen displays the temperature. You can press the MENU buttons to return to standby mode. The thermometer will automatically switch off after 1 minute if no button is pressed.
Two colors are used to provide LED indications:
• Green LED: 34.0°C (93.2°F) to 37.9°C (100.3°F) = Normal temperature
• Red LED: 38.0°C (100.4°F) to 42.9°C (109.3°F) = High temperature"
Smartphones/Tablets: Android™ and iOS® only. For more information, please visit: http://www.hubbleconnected.support.