FAST. FLUID. FLAWLESS.
Free expedited shipping.
Failure to send your trade-in device will result in the new device purchased being disabled remotely by Motorola.
Eye-catching from edge to edge
Enjoy a cinematic big-screen experience with over a billion shades of color on a 6.6” OLED display. Ultra-smooth 144 Hz refresh delivers smoother gaming, site scrolling, and app switching, while HDR10+ gives you improved brightness and contrast.
Behind the lens
Powerful software works with advanced hardware to help you add cutting-edge style to your photos and videos.
Go for up to 2 days2
Connect at 5G speeds1 and let the 5000 mAh battery keep you going. Then fuel up fast with either wireless or TurboPower™ 30 charging2,3.
Games are smoother, videos have higher resolution, and 5G1 and Wi-Fi 6E4,5 connections are fast and seamless thanks to a powerful MediaTek Dimensity 1050 chipset and up to 8 GB of RAM.
Full audio immersion
Unlock new levels of emotion in your favorite music and movies with multi-dimensional Dolby Atmos® sound. Hear improved bass, cleaner vocals, and more clarity at higher volumes as sound travels in stereo between two large speakers.
Certain features, services, and applications are network dependent and may not be available in all areas; additional terms, conditions, and/or charges may apply. Contact your service provider for details. Use of this device is subject to the terms of your wireless service plan. This product meets applicable Radio Frequency Emission Exposure Guidelines. Accessories individually labeled.
MOTOROLA, the Stylized M Logo, MOTO, and the MOTO family of marks are trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. © 2022 Motorola Mobility LLC.
motorola edge is designed and manufactured by/for Motorola Mobility LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Lenovo.
BLUETOOTH is a trademark of Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG).
Wi-Fi is a trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance.
ThinkShield is a trademark of Lenovo.
Google is a trademark of Google LLC.
Dolby and Dolby Atmos are among the registered and unregistered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.
1. 5G service available with 5G plan. 5G network coverage required; available only in select areas; device not compatible with all 5G networks. Contact your service provider for details.
2. Battery must be substantially depleted; charging rate slows as charging progresses. All battery life claims are approximate and based on the median user tested across a mixed use profile (which includes both usage and standby time) under optimal network conditions. Actual battery performance will vary and depends on many factors including signal strength, network and device settings, temperature, battery condition, and usage patterns.
3. Wireless Charging Pad and TurboPower 30 charger sold separately.
4. Requires separately purchased Wi-Fi 6 compatible router and plan that may vary by location.
5. Available only in certain countries due to regulatory limitations; see service provider for availability; requires separately purchased Wi-Fi 6e compatible router and plan that may vary by location.
6. Ready For wireless connection is supported with TVs that support Android smartphone screen mirroring (Miracast) only. Ready For requires game controller compatible with Android 11 or later. Game must support Bluetooth^® controller input. Bluetooth^® accessories sold separately. Ready For PC is available on selected devices, and on Windows 10 and 11. Visit the FAQ page for a full list of device and software compatibility. Requires PC app download. PC and mobile device to connect wirelessly must share the same Wi-Fi AP (access point) OR must be connected via USB-C cord.
7. Available user storage is less due to many factors, including operating system, software, and functions utilizing part of this capacity; may change with software updates.
8. Water-repellent design creates a barrier to help protect against moderate exposure to water, such as accidental spills, splashes, or light rain. Not designed to be submersed in water, or exposed to pressurized water, or other liquids; may diminish over time. Not waterproof.
9. Learn more details about the program here.
Google and Google One are trademarks of Google LLC.